Monday, April 25, 2005

Jerking Off In Camp

My army boyfriend was telling me about NSFs jerking off at the weirdest places at his camp.

Apparently, he found "evidence" behind the toilet doors, behind the place where they "draw arms" and at a guard sentry post!

I had a good laugh about it. I told him that it could be because NSFs are very deprived - most are young and horny, stay in-camps, cannot meet girlfriends, so must jerk off. Also, do guard duty all alone when everyone is sleeping can get very boring I imagine.

Then I asked him if he had ever jerked off before in camp. He told me he only did it once when he was doing his BMT. How unexciting.

When pressed further, he said he didn't want to risk getting caught and jeopardising his army career. I was tempted to tell him his fears were unfounded - especially if he jerks off in the toilet or in his bunk.

What a waste - I was getting high just fantasizing about boyfriend wearing his officer uniform and jerking off. Sigh ...

Anyone here ever jerked off in camp? If so, where are the most popular places? Share share!

6 comments:

MaKan GuRu said...

Hmmmm... we back to Singapore Army sex stories again huh?

toliet was my refuge. only other one i have heard about is from my gay friends who were int he army, and they use to give blowjobs to each other after lights out...........I will write about their stories sometime too. Very very interesting, and a whole different side of NS life.

Edwin said...

-.- oh... well, it do happen sometimes, nothing strange...

Merenwen said...

Makan Guru: I thought if you were homosexual you weren't allowed to serve NS? Or were pushed immediately into a desk job?

Lam's Creation said...

.. I must have been one of the weirdos ... coz i didn't know about jerking off while in army ... nature has it for me that "stuffs" comes out whenever I shit .. it still sometimes do ... which got everyone tearing on the floor ... what a mess they pictured me when I did get to do the "real" thing ...

jadeite said...

merenwen: my ex was bi and my clique were all gay men :/ so anyway, if you don't declare your status as homosexual, you serve normal ns. usually the only gay guys who actually declare are those mega-chaokeng ones like my ex, useless bum he is. he declared he was bi and said that he couldn't be a regular soldier because being in close quarters with other guys distracted him. just so that they would post him to a desk job, sheesh.

no wonder i broke up with him.

Anonymous said...

What is this sick shit?Stealing a soul from a human being,never done before my father did it,His first name is HIDEO,then NSA in washington DC,now I don't know where.