1. The most popular online game with more than 30,000 players, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Most stable connection (unless you KIA)
3. The most realistic and detailed maps. Users have the opportunity to unlock add-on Taiwan, Brunei, Australia, New Zealand special mission maps.
4. True 3D graphics with Dolby Surround sounds.
5. Most advanced battle fatigue and injury feedback system.
6. Wide range of mission modes to challenge player of all levels.
7. A large inventory of weapons and equipment to choose from.
1. Totally random race assignment:
a) Air Force (Elves) – Dexterity +++
b) Infantry (Human) – Dual-weapon yielding capability
c) Commando (Barbarian) – Strength +++ (Berserk special skill)
d) White Horse - ??? (need special code)
System was known to be vulnerable to hackers on race assignment. Bug has been fixed with Patch 3.001a.
2. Tutorial Mode
Players are required to complete compulsory 3-month Tutorial Mode, upon which players gain familiarity with the game-play and menu options (none actually).
Players are leveled up and enter character assignment screen.
a) Medic (cleric) – healing ability (sorry, no resurrection spell)
b) Armour (knight) – mobility ++, armour ++
c) Guards (fighter) – strength ++
Selected players are sent to school of Sorcery:
e) Specialist: special spell “Knock it down”spell (Area Effective) – HP -3
f) Officers: special spell “Go sign 3” spell (single target) – morale - 10
3. Battle Mode
Numerous battle missions – sure to keep you up all night! Players gain experience point, and earn “Lao Jiao”badge when experience point > 100,000. Players also increase in rank and gain gold pieces to buy new equipments.
Accumulate enough experience point to unlock the ultimate artifact – the Tablet of Freedom (Pink IC).
1. Players are required to remove weapons when logging out.
2. Players are required to log in on-time.
3. Game time are in-sync with real-time. Player may have the illusion that game time is substantially longer. This is a known issue and is not a bug of the game.
Got the idea from a post in a Taiwan game forum.